**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I like the new UC EQ reward structure.

DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

This reward structure is better than the previous one.
You get easy 1000 6* shards just for exploring the first two chapters. Which is better than the 900 6* shards for completion of UC EQ.
First two chapters are easy. You can do it itemless.
You don't have to defeat the Final Boss which can be very difficult sometime.

Thanks for this change Kabam.

Comments

• Options
    Is there a table somewhere to compare the total rewards from the old reward structure to the new one?
    ie:
    Completion (Single path):
    Old: ?
    New: 1500 5* Shards (minimum), etc.

100% Exploration:
    Old: 900 6* Shards
    New: 2500 6* Shards, 7500 5* Shards, etc.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Is there a table somewhere to compare the total rewards from the old reward structure to the new one?
    ie:
    Completion (Single path):
    Old: ?
    New: 1500 5* Shards (minimum), etc.

100% Exploration:
    Old: 900 6* Shards
    New: 2500 6* Shards, 7500 5* Shards, etc.

For 100% of the Quest (previously)
    4,020x 4-Star Crystal Shards (2.01x Crystals)
    7,500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (75% of a Crystal)
    2,500x 6-Star Crystal Shards (25% of a Crystal)
    12,000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment (33% of a Catalyst)
    10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
    9,000x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Shard (20% of a Catalyst)
    1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
    42,825x Gold

For 100% of the quest (now)
    2,500 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards
    7,500x 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards
    9,000 Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments
    36,000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments
    5x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystals
    10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    248,000x Gold
    3,600 4-Star Hero Crystal Shards
    6x Tier 5 Class ISO-8 (of each class)

It’s better.
  • Options
    Per Chapter Completion/Exploration rewards

In the new reward structure you get 1200 4* shards per chapter exploration compared to 900 4* shards in per chapter completion.
    Few more 5* shards and gold on the path rewards.

Act Completion/Exploration rewards

Kabam made it easier to get items like t5b t4cc crystals and t2a from UC EQ.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    slacker said:

Yeah it's much more better, i can't see why so many ppl complain about it

From what I’m seeing it’s a time/quality of life thing. 6 paths for one run of completion is significantly less than 18 - 20 paths to explore 2 chapters.

That’s just the way it is and the way I t’s going to be. There will always be a disparity between those who can devote time and those who cannot. For some, even adding 20 minutes a day will be difficult.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

slacker said:

From what I’m seeing it’s a time/quality of life thing. 6 paths for one run of completion is significantly less than 18 - 20 paths to explore 2 chapters.

That’s just the way it is and the way I t’s going to be. There will always be a disparity between those who can devote time and those who cannot. For some, even adding 20 minutes a day will be difficult.
    Bruh, 2 first 2 chapter is total only 6-7 paths and it's much easier and less time than facing 40+ pi boss
    Also by doing 2 first chapter you get much more reward than doing intial completion, just calcualting the effection and it's 1 month event, so flexible to 100% even a f2p
  • Options

slacker said:

People complain because now, the only way to get good rewards is 100 percent exploration. Some people previously would only do the paths with no nodes. Some people can't 100 percent yet because they are still progressing their roster, now its harder to get the benefit. Before you can do initial completion and still get decent rewards and 100 percent first two chapters. The third chapter is a roadblock. So no, the new way is not better
    You just need 100% first 2 chapter to get more reward than completion like @Djin show, if you can't that just you
  • Options
    TahmidTahmid Posts: 7
    I really hate how before the 4 star shards were 4,020 for Exploration of UC
    They decreased it down to 3,600...
    And that 4,020 4 star shards was a number they put in 2 years ago.....
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I have come to like this structure as well.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Also fully formed T4CC crystals are WAY nicer then the fragment crystals.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Tahmid said:

I really hate how before the 4 star shards were 4,020 for Exploration of UC
    They decreased it down to 3,600...
    And that 4,020 4 star shards was a number they put in 2 years ago.....

1 4* dupe = 24 iso same class.
    First two chapters exploration gives total 24 iso different class.
    Edit: You are missing like 400 4* shards but getting iso worth 2000 4* shards.
  • Options
    The problem is new UC summoners don't want to see the benefits of this structure. All they care for is 6* shards....

The new rewards gives more rank up material which will help you build your 5* roster.
  • Options
    Djin said:

The problem is new UC summoners don't want to see the benefits of this structure. All they care for is 6* shards....

The new rewards gives more rank up material which will help you build your 5* roster.

True, i mean their complain problems is already solve in the first place lol
    I mean the meta has start on 6* champs but UC player should focus building their 5* first as they are still useful in current meta even many endgame still use 5* in aw, aq, eq,...
  • Options
    slacker said:

slacker said:

Bruh, 2 first 2 chapter is total only 6-7 paths and it's much easier and less time than facing 40+ pi boss
    Also by doing 2 first chapter you get much more reward than doing intial completion, just calcualting the effection and it's 1 month event, so flexible to 100% even a f2p

Think you have it confused. The first chapter is 2 quests. 2 chapters is 4 quests. Etc. Quest 1, chapter 1 is 4 paths alone

And that’s taking things for granted. Your level of free time is not someone’s else’s level of free time. As a collective whole as a player group it would serve us all rather well not to put other people In our shoes
  • Options
    slacker said:

Djin said:

True, i mean their complain problems is already solve in the first place lol
    I mean the meta has start on 6* champs but UC player should focus building their 5* first as they are still useful in current meta even many endgame still use 5* in aw, aq, eq,...
    Moreover, a 6*r2 is equivalent to 5*r5.
    6* make difference only at r3.
  • Options

slacker said:

slacker said:

Think you have it confused. The first chapter is 2 quests. 2 chapters is 4 quests. Etc. Quest 1, chapter 1 is 4 paths alone

And that’s taking things for granted. Your level of free time is not someone’s else’s level of free time. As a collective whole as a player group it would serve us all rather well not to put other people In our shoes
    Even if you do 1 path per day, it will take 3 weeks to explore first two chapters.
    I agree it takes more time compared to one time completion but you are getting better rewards.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

slacker said:

slacker said:

7 paths in the first chapter. 3 in the first, 4 in the second
  • Options
    Djin said:

slacker said:

slacker said:

Even if you do 1 path per day, it will take 3 weeks to explore first two chapters.
    I agree it takes more time compared to one time completion but you are getting better rewards.
    Actually it will take less than 3 weeks.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    You could only do the side event quest, and none of the event quest difficulties, and still get more rewards in a months time doing just that than in any other month in mcoc history.

If you can’t/don’t want to do UC or cav difficulty you can still make out like a bandit this month playing 5 mins a day doing side quest.

No idea how people can complain about this month. If this is future of event and side quest rewards, it will be awesome.
  • Options

You could only do the side event quest, and none of the event quest difficulties, and still get more rewards in a months time doing just that than in any other month in mcoc history.

If you can’t/don’t want to do UC or cav difficulty you can still make out like a bandit this month playing 5 mins a day doing side quest.

No idea how people can complain about this month. If this is future of event and side quest rewards, it will be awesome.

I don’t think it’s the specific month they’re complaining about. More like a difference in distribution of awards based on time. What used to say take an hour to get may now take three.

As for this months SQ it’s very generous. But there’s one or 2 a year like that. It’s not the norm per month. The format and rewards change monthly for SQ and I don’t see that pattern breaking any time soon
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    slacker said:

slacker said:

The issue is people who DON'T want to spend their time exploring the quests. Myself, I've been uncollected for years, and I honestly enjoy my completion rewards I usually get from running through the quest and playing through their story. People are not happy that by making this change, Kabam is directly telling people HOW to play the game, which they should not have done.

The Uncollected rewards could have stayed the same for completion, and the newer exploration rewards spread across the map like they are now, and everyone would have been happy, because nothing would have changed except more rewards were added.

This is why people do not like the rewards changes.