**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need some clarification on slow.

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

This is stealthy's description for slow, and this new wording is pretty confusing. Why, when and where was this change announced/implemented? Also, how does he still fare against champs with extra ability accuracy like voodoo and 6.2 Champion (who I actually wanted to use stealthy against, but not sure if he still works, somebody please let me know)?

Comments

• No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    edited September 2020
    The wording was the only thing that changed. Idk what changed exactly but I think the new line is “preventing effects of unstoppable ”

Any aa over 100% means that it’ll have a chance to happen. I think this only rly affects the evade part since the preventing unstoppable effects means the champ will be able to trigger the buff/passive effect but won’t benefit from it.

So visually we will be able to see the unstoppable effect icon if the AA is over 100% but behind in the game engine it’ll act as if isn’t there if there is a slow debuff
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    It was announced on the patch notes.
    Basically, he will trigger the debuff either way. But if the opponent ability accuracy is above 100%, it will still trigger the unstoppable buff or passive. Although the effect of it won't be triggered, and won't really be unstoppable despite having the icon
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    it works the exact same. slow has always reduced ar by 100%, meaning anyone with ar above 100% could still be unstoppable
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Basically, he will trigger the debuff either way. But if the opponent ability accuracy is above 100%, it will still trigger the unstoppable buff or passive. Although the effect of it won't be triggered, and won't really be unstoppable despite having the icon

So...does that mean that the 6.2 Champion can trigger his unstoppable buff, and if you hit him in his 70-40% phase you get stunned, even though he technically isn't unstoppable?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★

So...does that mean that the 6.2 Champion can trigger his unstoppable buff, and if you hit him in his 70-40% phase you get stunned, even though he technically isn't unstoppable?
    Yes, that's how it should act
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★

It’s been that way for a while now. His increase AA on buffs (60%) seem to make it trigger 100%
    Speculation aside

Yes he can still trigger unstoppable buffs and stun you during that phase

It’s been that way for a while now. His increase AA on buffs (60%) seem to make it trigger 100%
    Speculation aside

Lol damn, I think I got to that Champion a lil' bit late 😔

So I guess I could do stealthy for 100-70%, Claire for 70-40%, and stealthy for the rest?
    HI_guys said:

Speculation aside

So I guess I could do stealthy for 100-70%, Claire for 70-40%, and stealthy for the rest?
    Using Claire will be hard. You have to be very precise on your timings
    A rank 3 sym supreme gonna work better?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

Speculation aside

Using Claire will be hard. You have to be very precise on your timings
    A rank 3 sym supreme gonna work better?
    probably. I think stealthy is still usable tho