**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly Quest Completion Rewards Gone?

Are we no longer getting completion rewards for the monthly quests?

Comments

• Options
    Well that sucks
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    This is on purpose. Rewards are now spread out by chapter so that someone who might not be able to do say, chapter 3, can still get good rewards by exploring the first two chapter.

There are also path rewards like shards and gold.
  • Options
    But it does take away from the player who can finish all three chapters. In other words are the scatter rewards = to what the completion rewards used to be?
  • Options
    If so, then you must still complete all three chapters to get what you used to get from normal completion across all three
  • Options
    LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    Only thing I dont like is that I now have to fully explore uncollected to get my title now.. makes sense.. but I dont like it lol
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

But it does take away from the player who can finish all three chapters. In other words are the scatter rewards = to what the completion rewards used to be?

if you can do all three chapters, then I’d assume you can explore them. Which you then get full rewards for.
  • Options
    Pmr3 said:

if you can do all three chapters, then I’d assume you can explore them. Which you then get full rewards for.
    Yeah but have to put in a lot of extra time. At times I didn’t feel like 100% UC so just did one run thru to get the 900 6* shards can’t do tht now. And then now you got cavalier and all the energy for that. I’m sure this is just to get people to spend units to get energy refills.
    I have no problem doing uncollected but it is now a bit annoying that I have to actually do the full exploration to get the completion rewards. @Pmr3 said it well if I just want to do a completion run in Normal mode I don’t get what I used to and I gotta do a full exploration which is more of my time