**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Taking double bleed from suicide in cavalier difficulty

I have noticed a weird bug in cavalier difficulty, I have double edge mastery on.
Don't know why my champs are taking double bleed instead of one.

@Kabam Miike

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    unrelated question. How do you feel about only running double edge. Have you ever run double suicides.
    What was your reasoning for dropping liquid courage?
    I am debating to do this, because double edge still gives me the benefits for some champs, with a nice damage boost.
    Thnx.
    Btw what quest is this and what path? Maybe it has something to do with the nodes. I can check. Did an initial run aswell and noticed it, but didn`t bother to check why.
  • vip662009vip662009 Posts: 32
    Bro I usually run full suicide mastery but today I dropped poison one for aw.
    Ah oke. Might just have to try it out myself.
    Did you notice a huge drop in attack power for the time u played with just double edge?
    Since you normally run full you should be able to tell if there is a big difference or not.
    For me, with no suicides at all it was horrible. But the middle way might be decent?
    (ps: could you tag me in your reply, I do not get notifications otherwise, thnx)
  • PerpetrixPerpetrix Posts: 28
    vip662009 said:

I have noticed a weird bug in cavalier difficulty, I have double edge mastery on.

@Kabam Miike

This calls for omega red.

Ah oke. Might just have to try it out myself.
    Did you notice a huge drop in attack power for the time u played with just double edge?
    Since you normally run full you should be able to tell if there is a big difference or not.
    For me, with no suicides at all it was horrible. But the middle way might be decent?
    (ps: could you tag me in your reply, I do not get notifications otherwise, thnx)

It just 30% reduction in attack
    Perpetrix said:

vip662009 said:

@Kabam Miike

This calls for omega red.
    OR and Claire voyant
    I understand it is 30% but that is just a number to me.
    I guess I just have to redo my masteries and check how the damage feels compared to full suicides.