Who to use resources on?

Who_knewWho_knew Member Posts: 50
Just pulled both as 5 stars. Wondering who is more worth it unduped. I only have resources to take one to rank 3, possible rank 4.

Who to use resources on? 29 votes

Dragon Man
27%
ZzzSiddhantKwatraxxKyojinxxheartbreakid_22Colinwhitworth69QfuryCap_MuricaJacob72518 8 votes
Aegon
17%
playinggameletFiiNCHAdil08SneakyWarriorZMO_BSM99999 5 votes
Leave then alone and focus on R3 Quake and Ghost.
55%
TheManMythLegendWarlord5386UnidentifiedCreatureEtjamaTotalMonster109HedronThicco_ModeSpideyFunkoMiloticshyamChikelXguard77Shish15HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCowabungaInfiniteAbe17Perpetrix 16 votes

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Member Posts: 1,316 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I'd go with Ghost. Aegon needs his signature to be worth resources, Dragon Man is too new and I don't know anything about him (but I very much doubt he would contribute more to your roster than Ghost or a portentially awakened Aegon). Rank up what will actually help you.

Alternatively, you could wait and see if you pull a skill AG from treasure island (if you plan on going for an AG). Then you could rank Aegon. It usually pays off being patient with rank ups, unless you have resources expiring.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Member Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Aegon
    oops i didnt see the quake and ghost option. its a no brainer to do quake and ghost. learn how to use them and nothing can stand in your way.