**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Assassin's mastery - game changer?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I haven't fully unlocked it yet and like I have seen the damage but I have never felt the reduced ability accuracy when I see youtube fights with them on.
How game changing have you felt it on max rank?

also how good is despair on max rank? does it give a big PI push?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    From what i have seen for various nodes and combos despair mastery has more usage for heal block but assassin also very good at max rank...though u might need despair more for certain stuff if u don't have right counter
  • PerpetrixPerpetrix Posts: 28
    edited September 2020
    I would say get assassin to rank 3 because it's not worth to 5/5 (there isn't much of a difference).
    Also I would recommend maxing despair(Doesn't give much PI I think but very useful in some situations).
  • Despair should be your priority.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    I have max despair, deep wounds and assasins. As I built those over time I prioritized getting deep wounds maxed because I had a good number of bleed champs, then started building up despair and assasins.

To the specific OP question, yes, I thinks assasins is essential for late / end-game content if you don't run suicides. The health pools get into the millions and having a 60% attack boost + defensive AAR is huge.

Despair is great if you want to melt regen champs with someone like Void or Torch. And who doesn't want to do that?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    RE: Assassin

If you’re fighting enemies with large health pools then I do think having it maxed is a big help. It gives a 60% increase in attack at 5/5 when enemies are below 18% health
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    It depends on what you value on your champs. I rather have Willpower, MD, Deep Wounds, Dispair and Glass Cannon than Assassin (I still run it 1/5 tho).

If you want the best (non suicide) build and have bleeders and mystics I can give you mine.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    @Cap_Murica

If you wonder why 6 points in greater vita (first we need to spend 5 points somewhere to get to Willpower and second it counters a bit of the hp lost from Glass Cannon)

Can also go physical resist or stand your ground

If you want Petrify or Pacify is whatever you like more ofc.