**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 2nd six star and I don't know what to feel....

TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★

Comments

• Options
    Congrats. He's great
  • Options
    ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    I think it's not that bad
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Lmao
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I think OP preferred two 6*. Sinister is somewhat half decent. It could have been worse.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,782 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

Maybe not a ton of people had him before this weekend, or didn't have him awakened? I hadn't searched, but I didn't see too many comments about him before.

But let me put it like this: I have him as a 5-star, 3/45. Unawakened. Had him there for months.

I grinded for the 4-star this week in the basic arena to awaken one I had for some serious testing, because if I pull a 5-star Mutant gem in a couple of months, I just might drop it on him. Totally serious.

Because I think he's like Venom the Duck/Morningstar, etc.: Once he starts collecting those passives, he hits HARD. I've been messing with him as a 3-star awakened, and...well. I can see some serious possibilities.

I will take the four-star up when the next Level Up comes around and test him hard...but let's just say I didn't grind that arena, which I freaking hate doing, because I don't think he hits hard.

I think he does

• Options
    Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    This dupe is a great 6* pull. Mr. Sinister is not the best champ in the game but he is still really good. He doesn’t hit the hardest but he definitely has some fun and unique abilities that will help you out, especially his regen abilities and he’s pretty fun to play. He needs the dupe to be good and now you’ve got it. At your level he will definitely get you through a lot of stuff until you get a team of god-tier 5*/6*champs ranked up.