**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New incursions crystals

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
Can someone tell me when we will get new incursions crystals? And who do want in them? Personally I want ghost and quake back in them.

Comments

• WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    We will get new crystals when the timer ends in the old crystals
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Wait where do I see that?

• WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    In the incursion store
    Oh yeah. Wait am I understanding you? Do you mean that they will have new champs in them?
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    I wanted to start a thread on why incursions isn't available, but I'll go on a limb here ad just assume someone can provide me some answers here. Because I was really hoping to get one more run in there before the current crystals expire. I'm about 1.7k artifacts from my next 5 star crystal.
    LOThunder said:

I wanted to start a thread on why incursions isn't available, but I'll go on a limb here ad just assume someone can provide me some answers here. Because I was really hoping to get one more run in there before the current crystals expire. I'm about 1.7k artifacts from my next 5 star crystal.

There adding sector 8 so they wanted to test from today to the 8th I’m pretty sure. Btw do you know when we’re getting new champs added in the incursion crystals?

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom Ghost Nick Fury Aegon Thing Warlock Guillotine 2099 CMM Stealth Spidey

LOThunder said:

I wanted to start a thread on why incursions isn't available, but I'll go on a limb here ad just ase someone can provide me some answers here. Because I was really hoping to get one more run in there before the current crystals expire. I'm about 1.7k artifacts from my next 5 star crystal.

There adding sector 8 so they wanted to test from today to the 8th I’m pretty sure. Btw do you know when we’re getting new champs added in the incursion crystals?

In about 2-3 days, after 2 days and some hours.
    And quake
    LOThunder said:

LOThunder said:

I wanted to start a thread on why incursions isn't available, but I'll go on a limb here ad just ase someone can provide me some answers here. Because I was really hoping to get one more run in there before the current crystals expire. I'm about 1.7k artifacts from my next 5 star crystal.

Oh ok thanks I thought that was the time they refreshed the stock of the crystals.

LOThunder said:

LOThunder said:

Oh ok thanks I thought that was the time they refreshed the stock of the crystals.
    Well yes but actually no.
    When the stocks refresh, they rotate the set of champions in the crystal. So you can get anyone you want again, but the current champions in those crystals won't be there anymore.
    LOThunder said:

LOThunder said:

LOThunder said:

Well yes but actually no.
    When the stocks refresh, they rotate the set of champions in the crystal. So you can get anyone you want again, but the current champions in those crystals won't be there anymore.
    Thanks for clarifying!