**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My platpool story

They give us the right hand themselves right? I saw the fabulous crystals in incursion store and I was thinking if it was worth spending my artifacts on it. I was thinking I wouldn't probably get any of his pieces anyways. Then on the last day it was available, I said I'll go for it at least units are better than Groot from 5-star crystal. This is what I got

I was thinking yeah cool two parts. Now I have 3 but probably they will be selling the other parts now so I won't ever get him.

I was so surprised to see fabulous one crystals in event quest and Head part. then I thought if I get the Head I'll have 4 out of 5 so I went for him over the 2nd AG crystal using my 3rd key after 1 AG crystal and featured 5-star crystal.

So now I need only one piece. I have 8 chances.

I spin first. 50 units. I spin the second BOOM. Exactly what I need

I was so happy. Now I'm feeling like if I get another 5 pieces from the remaining 6 crystals I can dup him.
I was too optimistic, lol. Rest all units.

But still, now I have all the pieces. Then I opened the plat crystal

I love what they did with Platinumpool. It was a crazy journey and I'm still shocked that I got trophy champ doing only free to play. Goldpool, Thanos, Kang are all so hard to get. I don't think you can get them without spending any money (well if you are super super super lucky maybe you can). So this was my story. I was so happy I decided to share it with you guys. For those who are about to open the new fabulous crystals, I wish you luck.

And btw if you already got him let me know. I want to see how many are already out there and if I'm really as lucky as I think.

Comments