Options

Just curious...

What would you do with this set of 6*? Who would you rank to r2 and why?

I am thinking I need to hold of ranking more 5*s but for reference this is who I have ranked currently.

I still need to explore LOL and act 6. I have variants 2 & 3 at 100%

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    quake. have you tried v4 yet?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake, plus Corvus if you run suicides.
  • Options
    Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    I don’t think I’m all that great with quake lol and v4 and v5 have completions. Still have not cared enough to do v1. Missing 1*hulk...for v4
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    try ranking thing hes good for damage and unblockable specials with a damage cap (on himself)
  • Options
    No suicides. I did turn them back in not too long ago... and just turned them back off lol 😂 they are not bad just not my cup of tea
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I dont know both the 6* im thinking of are both r2 worthy Deadpool X and Sentry
  • Options
    Thing is r2! I really like him pairs with doom and ht so well! Missing t5cc for r3
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

No suicides. I did turn them back in not too long ago... and just turned them back off lol 😂 they are not bad just not my cup of tea

Understandable, I'd still rank up Quake though. As far as 6*s go, I can't see any that I would personally rank up, but it's all about preference.
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

I dont know both the 6* im thinking of are both r2 worthy Deadpool X and Sentry

Thanks! I’ll use my generic rank gem from act 6 on one of those lmfao 😂