**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto bug. Nobody would care cuz he ain't that good right?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It might be a bug, but is not what is stated here.
    Simply, mephisto is gaining power due to the opponent mephisto aura of incineration
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

It might be a bug, but is not what is stated here.
    Simply, mephisto is gaining power due to the opponent mephisto aura of incineration

Even when opponent Mephisto is out of range of my aura of Incineration?
    If that's not a bug I don't what is
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Which is what I said in my first statement
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    I just tried this and it definitely gives both champs power gain regardless of which one has the aura. I got the power gain when cpu had aura and get got power gain when I had aura.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Any incenerate does that to Mephisto its his ability description is "generates 12% of a power bar per second instead of taking incenerate energy damage" so your aura gives him aura. But he is bugged in that video as it triggers while far away as aura doesn't reach that distance.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★

Any incenerate does that to Mephisto its his ability description is "generates 12% of a power bar per second instead of taking incenerate energy damage" so your aura gives him aura. But he is bugged in that video as it triggers while far away as aura doesn't reach that distance.

That’s the whole point of this post.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Crumb3307 said:

That’s the whole point of this post.
    Yeah I worded that funny but in my defence it was 5am before my coffee. I was just getting at because of his ability if 1 mep has aura both do when close but this video is clearly a bug. It is not a visual bug as even if the ai has aura you would still get the icon and description during pause which clearly isn't there.