Awaken 5* Carnage?

I’m not a very serious player, so most people would wait for Corvus or Medusa but I’m mostly just having fun, plus I already have a fully ranked up Awakened 4* Corvus for future use. Just wanna know what people think, I’m open to any advice or suggestions

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I would generally say no as there's many Cosmic champions I would awaken over him: Hyperion, Corvus, Medusa, CMM, even Cull Obsidian. But if you like Carnage a lot and plan to use him a lot (I love Carnage, he was my 2nd 5/50 4 star) then go for it.
  • LunaeLunae Member Posts: 371 ★★★
    Id say it depends on where your at in the game and your in game goals.

Before I think there was more of pressure for players to be careful with their resources due to a faint idea that they could catch up to the end game players and whales, but that opportunity's long gone. You'll eventually be able to rank up and awaken Corvus, Medusa (if you ever even pull them) and Carnage so unless you find yourself in a very competitive position I cant say it really matters anymore who you choose to awaken or even when if your playing at your own speed. There are still some 4* champions I've never pulled that are 4-5 years old at this point so waiting for a specific champion might not be the best idea. What I would suggest is to go for the cosmic duel crystals for a while, you might dupe Carnage, you might pull Corvus or Medusa, who knows, but it could save you the gem.

Carnage is a very good damage dealing champion which can be especially helpful in earlier content, but he has no real useful utility so he's not rated very highly.

Heres a post on reddit about Carnage that I found interesting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/ikgk52/carnages_best_damage_build_and_rotation/
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    I gave him a gem because I think he's so fun to play. I use him in EQ mostly in the lower levels as he's still r2 as I pulled Hype shortly after. I do plan on ranking him further and his bleed damage is crazy, but I don't know how much I'll use him in other content. If the opponent bleeds I have AA who is my usual go to champ. I don't regret it though as I love playing him. I love his sp1.

If you really like Carnage and intend to use it then I'd just go for it.
  • ABOMBABOMB Member Posts: 564 ★★★

I’m not a very serious player, so most people would wait for Corvus or Medusa but I’m mostly just having fun, plus I already have a fully ranked up Awakened 4* Corvus for future use. Just wanna know what people think, I’m open to any advice or suggestions

My advice is to rank up who you like/want bra. Your the one spending time playing with them so do what your heart tells you and makes you happy.