**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

XBones question again

Should I rank up 5* gully 2099 for that 6.1.5 xb ? Or should I wait to pull a easy to go immunity champ?

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    she's a fantastic option for him
  • Options
    DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    V16ul said:

Rank up Gully 2099, she is really good against xBones just keep your combo up and don't worry about regen. If she is r4 then most probably 200 hits is what you will have to do to take him down.

My problem with gully is - 1 slip up & the entire effort gets undone.
  • Options
    Adevati said:

Could take forever to get a good immunity champ and then you’d have to rank up anyways. Rank up G2099 or just kamikaze him and quit when regen starts and use team revives with high damage champs.

Some others options for me includes ranked up colossus & bwcv. Not ranked up Emma.

I tried with colossus. But it was getting to too long to fight without mistakes.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    rank her up she can solo that fight quite easily she is also good in other places in act 6
  • Options
    V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    DeQueue said:

V16ul said:

Rank up Gully 2099, she is really good against xBones just keep your combo up and don't worry about regen. If she is r4 then most probably 200 hits is what you will have to do to take him down.

Yeah she is glass canon champ and have low health points but you can use her pre fight ability (healing one) it will help you keep her alive in fight. Finish the last fight before xbone with 100 combo (using sp3 when opponent have 5% or less health)
  • Options

DeQueue said:

V16ul said:

Then just heavy and get combo shield.
    That's a nice idea.
  • Options
    V16ul said:

DeQueue said:

V16ul said:

Yeah she is glass canon champ and have low health points but you can use her pre fight ability (healing one) it will help you keep her alive in fight. Finish the last fight before xbone with 100 combo (using sp3 when opponent have 5% or less health)
    Using sp3 in that quest is a tricky task. But ok will try.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    DeQueue said:

V16ul said:

Then don't slip up
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    DeQueue said:

V16ul said:

Well, if you collect combo shield charges at the beginning, you can slip up a few times without losing the combo, and then you can refresh those combo shields. That and the Fury/Quake evade synergy has saved me a few times.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Who could be better than the robot SL herself? Besides her low health pool that makes Bane less effective on them, she is one of the best options to take. She will out damage him without any aggressive playing, won’t get any DoT if you hit into his block by accident, and doesn’t rely on specials so all you need to worry about is don’t let him hit you, which should be easy enough against CB. If you MUST parry, be mindful of his 25% chance to shrug it. And that’s it. L1 baiting is easy, he doesn’t have many crazy mechanics that aren’t dealt with by her.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    That quest has a power struggle or something node where you loose power when opponents use specials so finishing a fight with sp3 might be hard. But if you play well enough, build combo sheild and build a combo, you should be good to go.
  • Options

Guys she did it for me
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    DeQueue said:

&

I'm in the cav club now

congrats!
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Poor Xbones, the only time he’s ever brought up is when 5.1.5 is brought up