**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

top 3 champs from each class

mutant
-domino
-omega
-magneto

tech
-ghost
-warlock
-G2099

cosmic
-covus
-cmm
-venom

mystic
-doom
-BWCV
-longshot

science
-quake
-CAIW
-human torch

skill
-NF
-stealthy
-Aegon
post your top 3 for each class

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    -Omega
    -Colossus
    -Magneto

Tech
    -Ghost
    -Warlock
    -Guillotine (2099)

Cosmic
    -Corvus Glaive
    -Captain Marvel
    -Hyperion

Mystic
    -Doctor Doom
    -Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
    -Magik

Science
    -Quake
    -Captain America (Infinity War)
    -Human Torch

Skill
    -Nick Fury
    - Ægon
    - Spider-Man (Stealth Suit)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    mutant is still omega, colossus, and aa for me, but mags is peeking his head in and could be swapped with aa.

I'd put hype instead of venom, but I love both

I'd probably put sym instead of longshot.

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

Love your list, but

Cosmic - Forgot Hyperion (replace venom)
    Mystic - Symbiote Supreme (Replace Longshot)
    I would agree with everything else though :)

yeah i forgot hype but i dont like sym supreme he is too mashup reliant
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

mutant is still omega, colossus, and aa for me, but mags is peeking his head in and could be swapped with aa.

I'd put hype instead of venom, but I love both

I'd probably put sym instead of longshot.

I was initially thinking the same with Mags, but they're a lot alike honestly. One shuts down non bleed/poison immunes and one shuts down metal champs, but I feel like there are more metal champs (haven't bothered to check and I could be wrong). But either way, Mags is better against non-metal chose than AA is against bleed/poison immunes imo. And I personally like Magik more than SS. Get to a Sp2, win the game.