**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam really need to to start handing out better potions in halls event for Cavalier players

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★
It just seems really silly and basically pointless. When you run it all the days and the potions you get is enough to heal 1 champ for a single fight like half-way. I feel like you get more just letting your champ die and buy a single 40% revive. I mean I appreciate it and all but it just really isn't anything in terms of health potions. The revives you pick up are nice. Just think they need to work on this some for Cavalier players. Anyone with me?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    items in quests are free but pretty much meaningless for a lot of people
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★

I know. That's what I'm saying. It an Event thing that hardly happens. it shouldn't be meaning less. You should be excited when it's back and help out at all stages in the game.

I know. That's what I'm saying. It an Event thing that hardly happens. it shouldn't be meaning less. You should be excited when it's back and help out at all stages in the game.
    yup. I was agreeing with you but my comment was kinda weird lol
    they need revamp a lot of the stuff that hands out meaningless stuff
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

It just seems really silly and basically pointless. When you run it all the days and the potions you get is enough to heal 1 champ for a single fight like half-way. I feel like you get more just letting your champ die and buy a single 40% revive. I mean I appreciate it and all but it just really isn't anything in terms of health potions. The revives you pick up are nice. Just think they need to work on this some for Cavalier players. Anyone with me?

So only Cav players need better pots? Let me guess, you just Cav huh.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★

So only Cav players need better pots? Let me guess, you just Cav huh.
    Just Cav..No Why? Just doing Omega showdown Event and realized I just used everything earned from that halls of healing just to heal up 1 guy for one fight lol. Just thinking how pointless that was. And well Cav is the highest right now so they should get better rewards so they can make use of the pots. I guess all should get better pots but lower ranks actually benefit more from them for where they are at already, but sure more for everyone lol.

Let me guess, Not Cav huh?