**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Report abuse button for Incursions

IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
It would be definitely great if we received a report button for incursions for our partner for their trolling or stalling or quits or abusive attitudes etc.

This way kabam can review such despicable players who are neither worthy of incursions or any teamplay events and can accordingly rate them into low category players and can team with same level players who do such notorious activities.

Here is a recent example of my incursion where my fellow mate was stalling every fight, playing really badly and making sure either i quit or he ends up easily. Funny how both of our teams are almost same yet we end up extremely different and I could have gone way ahead in the incursions or almost finished them if I had one of the good summoners like you guys instead of such a troll

[Image removed as per forum rules]

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    He might just be really bad
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    i feel ya, I got someone who delayed most fights waiting to continue, we get to map 6, he tells me to take node 4 and then proceeds to go to node 4 himself, after I already moved. But kabam cannot do much about that.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    some people are genuinely just bad lol. there are definitely trolls tho. maybe contact support and say they should be warned or something
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    He died out. That's not abuse.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Pretty sure you’re not allowed to actually show their name
  • GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70
    edited September 2020
    i agree about the attitude, but you can't say for sure that the guy is trolling when he loses battles, he may not be as good as you, he might have just gotten lucky and pulled some 5stars and now he is in tier 1(i am not a sector 7 level player but i still got placed in tier 1 because i had enough 5stars, i say that is BS. Sector 6 is also hard but not at the level that 7 is, Sector 5 was the only place where i could have fun but nooo just because i had that many 5stars meant that i HAD to play sector6+ if i wanted rewards)