**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursions chat bugged

Messages sent or received are not visible in Incursions chat until you force restart the game, and then when you start the next room the bug happens again. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Yep, cost me 2 different runs on incursions when we both went the same path.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I had the issue, after my 3rd restart it sorted itself out for a bit, needs to be looked at .
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    This is incredibly frustrating because this bug has existed since the Dungeons.

I tried to do Incursions yesterday and after two restarts, it still didn't work.
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    @Xinel07 while it is annoying you don't have restart the app , just minimize the screen and repop it open and that chat should refresh. While not a fix, it is an idea.
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    JoseOk said:

@Xinel07 while it is annoying you don't have restart the app , just minimize the screen and repop it open and that chat should refresh. While not a fix, it is an idea.

Huh, I haven't tried that in ages. I don't recall that working before but I'll give it a try next time.

But I'm skeptical of that working if two restarts doesn't.