I did it!

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Act 5 completion? In the dust bin. I’m so incredibly happy! My 5* r4 Magneto made the ultron fight as easy as any unnoded act 5 fight. I just built up 40 prowesses, popped the sp3 and he was done. Absolutely so much overkill.

I ended up pulling a meh MODOK from the 5* crystal but I’m not too mad about it because I have enough shards to open another which I’ll do tomorrow when the Mystic/Science dual crystal rolls around. I’m also at 8,000 6* shards so that means my 6* is approaching astonishingly fast.

Moral of the story: Magneto is a top 5 mutant.

Comments

• Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Member Posts: 253 ★★
    No iron patriot rip
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Good luck on your first 6*

I’ll most definitely need it. I’ve been able to pull through my most recent trash 5* pulls but I absolutely don’t think I could live through a bad 6* pull.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    Yay!

I'm proud of you

I am too.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I wish I can pull a 5* Magneto. I'm using Void, Quake, and HT to deal with Ultron on my exploration now. I'm having no problems but I can see how easier it would be with a Magneto.

Congrats! I wish I can pull a 5* Magneto. I'm using Void, Quake, and HT to deal with Ultron on my exploration now. I'm having no problems but I can see how easier it would be with a Magneto.

Magneto literally makes the fight feel like a random metal unnoded act 5 champ.

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Member Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    good luck
  • The_realm_legend212The_realm_legend212 Member Posts: 101
    Lol, better not your first 6* be a karnak.😂
    Just kidding mate, good luck for your first 6 star!!
  • MikeymonstesMikeymonstes Member Posts: 157

Good luck on your first 6*

I’ll most definitely need it. I’ve been able to pull through my most recent trash 5* pulls but I absolutely don’t think I could live through a bad 6* pull.
    You'll be fine if you do, my first two six stars were Black Bolt and Abomination
    Update: the second 5* crystal I pulled a wasp. There’s one big chunk of the ghost synergy acquired and a pretty decent champ at that too. I’m also at 9k 6* shards and I’m gonna pick up 1K tomorrow from the SQ so I’ll be popping that open tomorrow night!
  • SPARTAN0078SPARTAN0078 Member Posts: 95

Act 5 completion? In the dust bin. I’m so incredibly happy! My 5* r4 Magneto made the ultron fight as easy as any unnoded act 5 fight. I just built up 40 prowesses, popped the sp3 and he was done. Absolutely so much overkill.

I ended up pulling a meh MODOK from the 5* crystal but I’m not too mad about it because I have enough shards to open another which I’ll do tomorrow when the Mystic/Science dual crystal rolls around. I’m also at 8,000 6* shards so that means my 6* is approaching astonishingly fast.

Yeah mate initially was my second 6 pre buff , cursed myself however he ragged act 5.4.6 ultron