**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venom or Medusa

Which champion is better overall? Pros and cons of each champions and which of them should I Rank up first?

Venom or Medusa 33 votes

Venom
69%
TheManMythLegendKamikaze_TurtleKillerRino19Scopeotoe987CiciliatocharmkevverEtjamaEinfachSoThicco_ModeBonzodavidJoker1976RoKoPlayzzzBerlad8GiuliameijHilbert_unbeatable2Rap027HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAcka_1YeetusTheFoetusPrimerprime5 23 votes
Medusa
30%
KDSuperFlash10ddomSarvanga1_TrashPanda12shield456CowabungaThanton[Deleted User]Pradeep_1998D_Oma 10 votes

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa imo
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Venom
    I think they're both very versatile, but venom is a bit better in most scenarios
  • Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88
    Venom
    I was never high on Venom (in fact I chose symbiote supreme over him in my compensation nexus and then only got venom from the spiderverse crystal I got hoping for Doom) but now I absolutely love him and use him so much (I have him as a 5* r3)! He helps so much with the layout of my team because I really needed a path clearer. If you're like me and you prefer to keep your top champs full health for tricky bosses, Venom will help so much. Just cleared 5.3 and 5.4 yesterday and he was in almost every single one of the twelve quests (instead of ghost corvus warlock and often red hulk all at similar or higher pi just because he was so helpful to me)and I used him a ton! His sp1 not only counters so many nodes but it actually heals him (i use it to counter taking block damage against annoying specials) and he is overall so customizable that i use him sometimes even against people who can't bleed!
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    venom- benefits with more genetic code and more buffs overall solid. medusa-gains fury and auto block, INSANE for cavalier 6.1.6 caustic temper global node
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I am already Cavalier but my cosmic class is lacking. I only hav these two as 5* rank 3 cosmics. Which one of them is more beneficial and why to ideally rank 4 or rank 5?
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Venom
    Venom is overall better, I would R5 him first. Medusa still very powerful but Venom is more versatile
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa has great utility