Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Selling T4CC: it's about time

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
So here is an example of why we should be able to sell T4CC. Literally 1% away from a T5CC and Lord knows I probably won't get it for a while. Meanwhile I have the T4CC in my overflow.

I get that rarer resources aren't sold now because of the headaches, but if we were capped on how many could be sold or if we could sell cats from overflow directly I don't see the harm there.

Comments

• GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 1,554 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    No, too many people have hundreds of crystals and it would allow many to get more rank 3. If you need more run map 7 with epic it is not terrible, just don’t make a mistake
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

No, too many people have hundreds of crystals and it would allow many to get more rank 3. If you need more run map 7 with epic it is not terrible, just don’t make a mistake

So you can get one 10% crystal a week and maybe a 2% if you're top 20? You still need a lot of help from RNGesus at that point