**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iron Man (IW) with Armor Up?

I don’t think his passive molecular armor could get benefit from this Wasp synergy.....

Comments

• GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★

Molecular armor is an armor up effect.

Really? But it’s not working for Havok Plasma damage....too bad
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    Its actually a passive armor up, which is why it doesn't work against havok.
    tidusx2jr said:

Yeah....feel a bit disappointed that passive armor buff cannot be used to against Havok~

edited September 2020

that requires an armor up buff. imiw has armor up passives. both passives and buffs are effects
    Thanks for clarification~ I thought passive armor was not considered as an “Armor” that can be affected by synergy (or anything that will affect the armor duration, unless it’s mentioned in the champ’s page)
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★

tidusx2jr said:

Yeah....feel a bit disappointed that passive armor buff cannot be used to against Havok~

Thats because it is not a passive armor up buff. Is just a passive armor, not a buff
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

that requires an armor up buff. imiw has armor up passives. both passives and buffs are effects
    Thanks for clarification~ I thought passive armor was not considered as an “Armor” that can be affected by synergy (or anything that will affect the armor duration, unless it’s mentioned in the champ’s page)
    no prob. it's definitely confusing