**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Better Taskmaster Touch-up Ideas

In a previous post, I proposed changes to Taskmaster which, on review, were kinda sucky and not explained. I hope to improve on what I had proposed there and include some new ideas, as well as justifications for these proposals.

1. Taskmaster's Exploit Weakness should have its potency increased the lower the opponent's defensive ability accuracy. This would allow Taskmaster to be less reliant on his specials, especially with the exploit weakness light chains.
1a. Make his concussion passive count towards his ability accuracy reduction bonuses, to further reward the player for managing the opponent's debuffs and power, as well as your own.

2. Attacking into the opponent during the 1-second red timer (after successfully exploiting a weakness) should a) continue to bypass evade and auto-block/evade and b) refresh debuffs on the opponent. Taskmaster literally cannot reach his full potential with his base kit, only ever reaching 5 debuffs reliably when his specials can use up to 10 (using suicides only brings it up to 6 as it requires active debuffs, and isn't recommended anyway as he throws off LOTS of specials). Adding this would bring the max reached up to 7 (8 with suicides), which, while still suboptimal, is better than nothing.

3. Allow his armor break to apply regardless of buffs active, but still increase its potency for every buff active on Taskmaster and the opponent on activation. Currently, the only time Taskmaster's sp2 is thrown is because you gained too much power trying to chain sp1's. Guaranteeing the armor break means Taskmaster's sp2 is more than just a mistake, and works well in conjunction with the previous ability.

4. Grant Taskmaster more interesting synergies. For example: a synergy with Iron Fist which allows Taskmaster to nullify buffs from the opponent, with a 10 second cooldown, or a Captain America (any) synergy allowing Taskmaster a 50% chance to apply fatigue/weakness on the opponent with shield hits. Taskmaster's entire shtick is copying others' moves, make his synergies more reflective of that.

Hopefully the changes I proposed will be received well. Taskmaster is conceptually a really cool supervillain, and as such is (if you couldn't tell) my favorite Marvel character, yet he is so overshadowed by the Big Boys of MCOC most people forget about him. None of the changes make huge changes to his damage rotation, nor do they completely break the character, and as such I believe them to be necessary to make him more relevant, if not, at the very least, more interesting.