**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto bug....maybe? I don't know

You clever lads will know that no buff can pop up when his soul damnation is active....Old Man dude is going strong....or is he?

Does his "ability accuracy cannot be reduced" has something to do with this?

Or is it really a bug?

I'm not clever enough to solve this mystery

Comments

• xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    Mephisto applies a -100%ability reduction to get a buff. OML is immune to AAR so he can still get his buff. OML is not the only immune
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    It's his AAR immunity bypassing the imprisonment.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

@Djin @xLunatiXx @Kabam Vydious if AAR immunity plays a role for Old Man Logan, should Mysterio able to produce a Cruelty Buff when Dexing?

I have that mastery activated.

The mystery continues....
    edited September 2020
    Mystery solved!

But.....

I think his Imprisonment is not bugged.
    It's the interaction between AAR and Immunity.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I’ve seen Mysterio fail to proc the precision buff from dex while fighting the Mordo boss in act 6 so Mysterio is likely not interacting properly here. This makes him a bad choice when testing mephisto.

The oldest example of getting around Meph’s soul imprisonment is an awakened Doctor voodoo starting with his regen buff.

Also you can Duel a hulk or a Thor using a low level mephisto, apply soul imprisonment after some time has passed and they will proc their furies due to increased bufff AA they both gain.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Could also test with AA since he is immune to aar as well