**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help with 4* featured infinite streak

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
I have been using this method for each round:

1-10: lowest 4*s
11-15: sandbagging
16-21: highest champs
22+: infinite streak

The problem is I keep hitting deathmatches after round 21. I am using my 5*s of equal level and rank (mostly r1 lvl 1) and matching 5/65 teams. I can get through some of them, but not all and would really appreciate any help. Thanks

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    At what point do you wait for your highest champs to refresh?

Staying around 15k PI is the target after you get the streak. Sometimes you can go lower with your team but it gets risky.

5* r1 level 1 aren't always good for arenas. You should anyways try to at least max their level.
  • IWCIWC Posts: 104 ★★
    I observed that R2 5*/ R5 4* are the safest when it comes to 4* featured arena. Of course, it may be hard to upgrade all your %* to R2.

If your streak consistently ends at 22, it may mean that your champions actually do drop off at that point ie it drops below the minimal PI to avoid a death match.

If that's the case, then you will need to stop - and probably wait for your 4* to refresh so that you can sandbag them or come back later.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I’ve been ok using 3 5* at rank 2 after the infinite streak but generally I use a 3 consisting of a 5* R1, 5* R2 and 5* R3.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Don’t use 4* as it just takes too long!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Suicides is da wae