Cavalier difficulty with 4 stars quest

Mahlas13Mahlas13 Member Posts: 10
Hello guys. I want to know something about cavalier difficulty and 4* path. I played 1.1 then 3.2 then 3.1 with 4*. As you know I didn't get the rewards for that I didn't play in row. I want to know that is if I play 1.2 2.1 then 2.2 do I need to play again 3.1 and 3.2? Or I will get my rewards automatically?
If you aswer this. Thank you so much

Comments

• ChriissRChriissR Member Posts: 652 ★★★★
    Yes you will have to do it again. You have to complete the objectives in order.
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    I think you will need to play them again.
    I'm talking from previous experience of not doing objectives in order.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Yes you need to play them again, it works how it does so people can’t do just the last quest and get the t5cc
  • Mahlas13Mahlas13 Member Posts: 10
    Lvernon15 said:

Yes you need to play them again, it works how it does so people can’t do just the last quest and get the t5cc

I don't mean that. I hope to get the rewards after complate others then 3.1 and 3.2 rewards automatically given to my account. I spent almost 1000 credits for these
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    Mahlas13 said:

Lvernon15 said:

I don't mean that. I hope to get the rewards after complate others then 3.1 and 3.2 rewards automatically given to my account. I spent almost 1000 credits for these
    You won’t mate. You need to complete the objectives in order AND claim the reward before doing the next objective or it won’t count
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    unfortunately, you have to do the entire thing in order
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Member Posts: 675 ★★★
    Finished the challenge apocalypse one shot with doom - That Magik quests was BS