**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What changes would you still like made to Act 6?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
There may be more, but I have 3 in mind:
- Acid Wash Mysterio
- 6.2.2 Sinister (imo the worst designed fight in the entirety of the game, so you need a fury and a poison immune to beat him, but you get punished by EMP mod for having furies?? And Sinister in himself is annoying enough because you can't heal block him unless you have Warlock and the entire Heimdall fury team, which not everyone has)
- 6.2.5 Mordo (just a straight cash/unit/item grab, you get punished for having champs dead on your team, if only that node was removed the fight would be just fine as it is imo)

What else should be changed in your opinion?

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    I’ll get back to you in a month. I already told them😂
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    That's probably it for me. All 3 of those I've always agreed were far worse than 6.2.6 champion
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I’ll get back to you in a month. I already told them😂

Let's hope they listen!
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Think they're a fair few fights worse than acid wash mysterio and 6.2 sinister that fly a bit under the radar.
    6.2.6 do you bleed rouge
    6.3.4 stun immune supercharge magik
    Off the top of my head
    6.2.5 mordo is the biggest offender. The gated paths in that chapter we're poorly designed and the strength in $$$ node was a bad take

Think they're a fair few fights worse than acid wash mysterio and 6.2 sinister that fly a bit under the radar.
    6.2.6 do you bleed rouge
    Off the top of my head
    6.2.5 mordo is the biggest offender. The gated paths in that chapter we're poorly designed and the strength in $$$ node was a bad take

Fair enough. I haven't explored 6.2 and 6.3 yet so I don't know every single fight. Those are great shouts from what I can tell.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

6.2.6 do you bleed rouge
    Off the top of my head

You think those are worse than the champ that can only be countered by King Groot and Man-Thing? That's funny 😂. I think the fights you mentioned and the ones KD mentioned all need reworked. They're so BS. Can't think of anything else though.
    I love all these responses with 5 fights or something.

I identified 70 different fights throughout Act 6 that could be ‘pain points’. And that was me being generous. And that’s on top of general feedback on nodes etc.

You can tell why I’m excited to see what they do with the feedback
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

6.2.6 do you bleed rouge
    Off the top of my head

You think those are worse than the champ that can only be countered by King Groot and Man-Thing? That's funny 😂. I think the fights you mentioned and the ones KD mentioned all need reworked. They're so BS. Can't think of anything else though.
    G2099, NF, proxima and starlord can also solo acid wash mysterio.
    I did do you bleed rouge by hitting her block with Aegon, don't see many other options apart from slogging away with NF or using sym supreme
    The only recommendations I've gotten for that magik are quake, vision (who isn't widely available), ghulk and unit man
    So yea I think they're worse
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I identified 70 different fights throughout Act 6 that could be ‘pain points’. And that was me being generous. And that’s on top of general feedback on nodes etc.

There's a difference between a pain point and a major issue imo. The initially mentioned fights are major issues that could roadblock people for extended periods of time imo. Lots of other fights though while frustrating can still be worked through especially with the severely reduced health and attack values currently
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Can't stop won't stop path needs some major modifications
    Etjama said:

6.2.6 do you bleed rouge
    Off the top of my head

Yeah Acid Wash Mysterio and 6.2.2 Sinister are the 2 worst designed fights in the entirety of MCOC.

With Acid Wash Mysterio, first of all you need:
    - A 5 or 6 star King Groot or Man-Thing
    - If you have them as a 5 star, why would you waste all those resources to r4 them just for 1 stupid fight?

It's such a stupidly niche fight and needs to get changed.

There's a difference between a pain point and a major issue imo. The initially mentioned fights are major issues that could roadblock people for extended periods of time imo. Lots of other fights though while frustrating can still be worked through especially with the severely reduced health and attack values currently
    I was looking at what you would call ‘frustrating fights’ as well as major issues. I tried to suggest alternative nodes that would keep it challenging, but less restrictive or punishing. Attack values will help a lot, but that was difficult to judge at the time

Example: Adding Toxican, Toxicant to acid wash Mysterio. Upholds the basic principle of the fight while not just having 2 counters

Can't stop won't stop path needs some major modifications

Nah the boost is fine for it, it’s just the Omega encounter that needs tweaked and Human Torch switched out

I was looking at what you would call ‘frustrating fights’ as well as major issues. I tried to suggest alternative nodes that would keep it challenging, but less restrictive or punishing. Attack values will help a lot, but that was difficult to judge at the time

Example: Adding Toxican, Toxicant to acid wash Mysterio. Upholds the basic principle of the fight while not just having 2 counters

This is a fantastic idea.