**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let's do Trivia! One question every week!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
This week's question
Which group of characters has a cosmic, 3 science, skill, and tech, but not a mutant or mystic?

No hints, and try not to look at the comments to figure out the answer!
The winner is @Whaaaat! Congrats!

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    The avengers
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Which Avengers? Tags from the game?
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Spider-Verse Heroes

What do I win?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Easy, Spider-Verse Heroes. Gwen, Miles, and Classic. Symbiote. Starky. Stealthy. Boom!

Edit: Darn, someone got it before me.

Edit again: He had to use Auntm.ai and I did it. Ha!
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    I am thankful that AuntM.ai exists lol

Shamir51 said:

Yeah, pure avengers, meaning aforce is another group that's different
    I only ask as based on comics, sooo many characters have been in the avengers, like Luke Cage, Wolverine, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Hulk, Nova, Dr Strange, Sentry, Black Panther, Ms Marvel. Hell, 2 of the founding members were Antman and Wasp.

Shamir51 said:

Shamir51 said:

Yeah, pure avengers, meaning aforce is another group that's different
    I only ask as based on comics, sooo many characters have been in the avengers, like Luke Cage, Wolverine, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Hulk, Nova, Dr Strange, Sentry, Black Panther, Ms Marvel. Hell, 2 of the founding members were Antman and Wasp.
    Yeah, I'm going based off tags lol. Sorry, but there's always next week!
    No need to apologise at all. I was obviously taking it way too seriously 😂 I’ll chill out for next week’s edition!