**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would breaking down tier 4 class catalyst for tier 5 class catalyst fragments break the game?

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Anyone please feel free to let out your perspective here

Comments

• Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Definitely
  • Options
    It depends on the fragment rate
  • Options
    But probably
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    if it's 1 t4cc for 1 t5cc frag, it might be ok
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

this was a joke btw
  • Options

this was a joke btw
    👍
  • Options
    It might occur within gifting crystals 2020
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Eventually we'll see something but it's still not going to be for a while. Along with deciding the exchange rate for tier 4 catalyst into tier 5 fragments, there's also the reality that there are already a lot of people who have been stockpiling T4 fragment crystals and complete tier 4 crystals so you're going to see a surge of rank 3 6 Stars in the game which can easily create a wider divide between endgame players and middle tier. That in turn puts more pressure on Kabam and the developers to have content available that can give everybody with Rank 3 6 Stars an actual challenge and considering how everybody's been reacting toward Cavalier difficulty, that in itself opens up a whole new can of worms. So again, eventually I do believe we're going to see this happen in the game but people need to realize that it opens up whole new scenarios and not just "I get to take my 6 star to rank 3!"
  • Options
    Good point
  • Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Bet: How many threads can @DarkSoulDLX create in a week?

Reward: If you guess correctly, you will get 1 'Insightful' (yeah I know, the best reward out there)

My guess: 21
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    At this point it would be quite game breaking I think. If they do introduce it sometime soon-ish, I think it would be through the next milestone in the Acts.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Whaaaat said:

Bet: How many threads can @DarkSoulDLX create in a week?

Reward: If you guess correctly, you will get 1 'Insightful' (yeah I know, the best reward out there)

My guess: 21

36?