**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursions cooldowns

BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
Last incursions session, I brought Aegon, Doom and Quake. I looked at my roster and Doom and Aegon are available to use, yet Quake is still on cool down. Is there a reason to this? Is it because I used Quake more predominantly in my session?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Last incursions session, I brought Aegon, Doom and Quake. I looked at my roster and Doom and Aegon are available to use, yet Quake is still on cool down. Is there a reason to this? Is it because I used Quake more predominantly in my session?

is there a difference in star levels? each star level has their own cooldowns, and it increases with start level.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Lormif said:

is there a difference in star levels? each star level has their own cooldowns, and it increases with start level.
    Yes, Quake is 5 stars, that makes sense.

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    5* take longer
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

5* take longer

6* are worse