**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I just took my 5* Task Master to rank 4 even tho I already have better champs.

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
Because I like Taskmaster, I think he is a really cool character and am excited to finally see him in the MCU at some point in the future. What I am trying to say is that this is not just a game where you should only upgrade champs because they are better than others. Also look at the characters you really like!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Aryl always played this way
  • AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    My taskmaster is sitting at r4 because he isint suicide friendly and even then he dosent have great damage and his concussions expire pretty fast , needs a tune up
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Mysterio said:

Because I like Taskmaster, I think he is a really cool character and am excited to finally see him in the MCU at some point in the future. What I am trying to say is that this is not just a game where you should only upgrade champs because they are better than others. Also look at the characters you really like!

I would like to rank up champs for fun, but, I still have to complete 6.2, 6.3, and 6.4, not to mention complete act 5 exploration so ranking up for fun feels like a waste of catalysts, unless the champion concerned can actually contribute to act 6 completion
    Thefire13 said:

People would say gwenpool isnt r5 worthy anymore due to better bleeders and lower ranking in skill class but shes already put in some act 6 work for me doing bleed paths and she was a backup on the path that requires incinerate damage

Can I take her to rank 4 and clear the paths you just mentioned because I got her a few days ago and took her up to rank 3, unsure on whether to take her up further
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Yesterday I took up Sabretooth and Mysterio to rank 5 since I explored Variant 2. I took them up even tho I have better champs like Colossus and Hulkbuster( I'm sorry @MCOCMcdonalds, I will rank 5 him eventualy) because I like them more.

Today I took up Night Trasher from rank 2 to 4. I used all my Skill ISO that I wanted to use on Ægon on him, I kinda regret it but until I get Ægon I will have it back. The reason I took him up is because I also like to play with him( and I used a Skill AG on him and I had 2 2-3 and 3-4 gems, the rest are for Ægon) and he will be my next rank 5.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★

Yesterday I took up Sabretooth and Mysterio to rank 5 since I explored Variant 2. I took them up even tho I have better champs like Colossus and Hulkbuster( I'm sorry @MCOCMcdonalds, I will rank 5 him eventualy) because I like them more.

Today I took up Night Trasher from rank 2 to 4. I used all my Skill ISO that I wanted to use on Ægon on him, I kinda regret it but until I get Ægon I will have it back. The reason I took him up is because I also like to play with him( and I used a Skill AG on him and I had 2 2-3 and 3-4 gems, the rest are for Ægon) and he will be my next rank 5.

rank 5 him NOW
    I can't right now but after Night Trasher I'll problably take him so don't worry.
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    @ThatOneMasterGamer I have respect for people who rank up their Mysterio, I would love to do it aswell but i have been avoiding Myself.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    @MaxGaming u will be happy to see this thread
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    I wish I could rank for fun, but I'm not there yet
    So I guess i'll keep on ranking up the god tier champs and leave the fun one's in the dust
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Is he awakened? And do you have experience playing him?
    MaxGaming said:

Is he awakened? And do you have experience playing him?

Yes and Yes
    FRITO_Man said:

I wish I could rank for fun, but I'm not there yet
    So I guess i'll keep on ranking up the god tier champs and leave the fun one's in the dust

The trick is to not pull god tier champs in the first place so the others look better compared to the rest of your roster.
    He is great if you use him right i just awakened my 4* and hoping for a 6* or 5* of him next week
    Actually @Mysterio do you have a screenshot of that Taskmaster?
    MaxGaming said:

I do not have a screenshot. The only screenshot I ever took was by accident.
    Mysterio said:

MaxGaming said:

I'm guessing you don't know how to screenshot I am pretty sure it depends on you device either hold the on/off and volume button or swipe up into your settings and look for something called screen shot
    Mysterio said:

MaxGaming said:

Look up 'how to take a screenshot on "xyz" device and you can see a few vids on YouTube'
    I have been summoned by the @ now why have you brought me here
  • I have doomed us all