**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tiered Summoners Sigil

Im sitting here and the notification for renewing the sigil popped up. Usually without thinking i would pay the price and renew automatically. However on this occasion as i hovered my finger over the button a thought popped into my head. "what do you actually get thats value for your money". And i cant really think of anything. So for the first time since its release i wont be purchasing this month. But it did make me think of an alternative idea that would benefit both kabam and the player. The stuff in the sigil is a benefit to starter players but the VAST majority have now outgrown it. So why dont they introduce a tiered monthly sigil. For example offer a number of diffirent levels that go up in incriments of $10 for example with diffirent benefits depending on the level you choose. I wouldnt mind paying more a month if the returns warranted it but it would allow players to choose the level they are comfortable spending at. It gives kabam more guranteed revenue and gives the player base CHOICE. And before people say it would break the game for new players the higher sigils can be locked behind progression like pretty much every other offer. Anybody got any thoughts on this?