Options

RNG DOES NOT EXIST THE GAME KNOWS

Pulled cyclops yesterday out of a basic 5 star hero Crystal. Pulled him here again today for a first dupe what are the chances of that out of the many champs. I’m convinced it’s not RNG the game KNOWS I have too many bad champs in consecutive pulls for this to some how be considered “RNG” the games knows what champs are bad and what champs are good it sucks because it takes so long to acquire these shards feels so unrewarding

Comments

• Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 850 ★★★★
    The chances of you pulling a 2nd Cyclops today are EXACTLY the same as they were when you pulled him yesterday for the first time.

Did you think you would be less likely to get him today?
  • Options
    Bmann07Bmann07 Posts: 9
    Yes I’m am very salty!
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★

Nope. Not at all. Every Champion has the same chance of dropping from a Crystal, unless otherwise stated.

Additionally, we can't tell which Champions you want or do not want. I am working on a machine that can read minds, but since I have no experience working with robots or engineering... It's not going so well.

On the bright side, it is very good at cleaning the floor and playing music!

Miike, I'll take your entire stock
    I second this.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,289 ★★★★★

Nope. Not at all. Every Champion has the same chance of dropping from a Crystal, unless otherwise stated.

Additionally, we can't tell which Champions you want or do not want. I am working on a machine that can read minds, but since I have no experience working with robots or engineering... It's not going so well.

This is exactly what I needed today.
  • Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited September 2020

Ouch! Miike just think about some dollars and I am certain that you will get it working!

LoL 🤑↘️🤖
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

You haven't trademarked that, have you? Good. 😈
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★

That gave me a good laugh. Good luck on the Project Mike. Tell me when you finish and I'll buy one
  • Options

Seems very effective.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lol