**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing Crystal Trove Arena Rank Rewards

So, I opened the game this morning expecting to see my rewards from the Sunday Arenas. My Crystal Cornucopia rewards were in my in-game messages, but there was nothing for Crystal Trove. I had completed all milestones and had 2,583, 767 points. I filed a help ticket. This is the response I received:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting Kabam Support with your concerns about your Crystal Trove Arena rank rewards.

After reviewing your account I was able to confirm that your final points 2,583,767 the points earned were not high enough to qualify for ranked rewards. Therefore, the reason why you are not getting the rank rewards for the said event. Only the top-ranked players without attaining any minimum score are qualified to get the ranked rewards.

I hope this information gives clarity to your concern. If you have any other concerns or questions, please let us know by submitting a new case, we are here to help. Have a great day!

Regards,
Maenard
Kabam Support
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I have completed all the milestones and received rank rewards for Crystal Trove each week since the arena was first introduced. Rank Rewards unlock at the 4th milestone with 1,000,000 points, don't they? At the very least, I should have received rank rewards for the Top 61%-100%. This guy Maenard says 2.5 million isn't high enough to qualify for any rewards. Am I missing something?

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Support isn’t exactly always spot on. The reward payout is taking an extra long time for the trove this round, Give it time they’ll come.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

So, I opened the game this morning expecting to see my rewards from the Sunday Arenas. My Crystal Cornucopia rewards were in my in-game messages, but there was nothing for Crystal Trove. I had completed all milestones and had 2,583, 767 points. I filed a help ticket. This is the response I received:
    Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting Kabam Support with your concerns about your Crystal Trove Arena rank rewards.

After reviewing your account I was able to confirm that your final points 2,583,767 the points earned were not high enough to qualify for ranked rewards. Therefore, the reason why you are not getting the rank rewards for the said event. Only the top-ranked players without attaining any minimum score are qualified to get the ranked rewards.

I hope this information gives clarity to your concern. If you have any other concerns or questions, please let us know by submitting a new case, we are here to help. Have a great day!

Regards,
    Maenard
    Kabam Support
    I have completed all the milestones and received rank rewards for Crystal Trove each week since the arena was first introduced. Rank Rewards unlock at the 4th milestone with 1,000,000 points, don't they? At the very least, I should have received rank rewards for the Top 61%-100%. This guy Maenard says 2.5 million isn't high enough to qualify for any rewards. Am I missing something?

Yeah, if the lowest rank reward bracket Is 61-100%, that’s a shockingly misinformed response you’ve got. It literally says 100% meaning every single person who participates and unlocks the milestone for rank rewards is eligible for rank rewards.

Jesus wept, the more I think about it, the more stunned I am by that response.