**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stealth Suit Spidey or Sorcerer Supreme

Who would you rank first? I have pretty equal Skill and Mystic classes which are my weakest areas. I am struggling to pick one!

Stealth Suit Spidey or Sorcerer Supreme 63 votes

Stealth Suit Spidey
65%
RaganatorAzKicker316HendrossTheHoodedDormammuredsoxpatsfan89DannyB01pigupompomFreedomCrusadeEtjamaEsket1t_420Iron_Patriot_is_litNichj99EinfachSoEliteYetiThicco_ModeErosenseiogILLUSION8Aomine_Daiki10IronGladiator22_Anxiety 41 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
34%
danielmathbuffajrNoodes_Delta_14Jwallace25RoOOtsAckbar67KerneasStarzZombieZeddJChanceH9RookiieRockypantherxkubricknolanTRONG94Nah01Doctor_Strange19Unio77AppleJacksUnderratedCeltic1981 22 votes

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Stealth Suit Spidey
    sorcerer supreme probably brings more utility overall, stealthy has slow, vulnerability, and enervate debuffs tho. personally i like stealthy more just cause he’s more simple imo and ramped up my 4/55 unawakened can hit 5k crits
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    I personally prefer her over Stealthy. But it's a matter of personal preferrence
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spidey
    I think SS is the better champ. However, if you are looking for "slow" utility, then I would probably go with Stealthy. Many champs that evade or go unstoppable are Science champs (which SS can't slow). If you just want the best champ, then go with SS.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Go for the champ that belongs to your weaker class.
  • damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154

These are my current options. Mystic is possibly my weakest class.
    Still not picked!! :(
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    I obviously don’t know how developed your roster is, but Sorcerer is probably the better choice. You don’t have an amazing nullifier, and while she isn’t an amazing nullifier either, she’ll do it better than your other champs

She kind of does what stealthy does, but with less damage but much more utility. The only issue is that slow doesn’t activate against Science champs, which are the bulk of champs you want to slow.

So, bottom line, if you’re looking for purely the slow utility, Steathy is your guy. If you want someone with more general applications, she’s the better choice
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Stealth Suit Spidey
    Stark got me through a lot early on, but it really depends on where you are
    Does Sorcerer Supreme auto nullify like symbiote supreme?

Her regen looks decent.
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Jumped the gun and was thinking Sym Supreme. I would actually have picked Stealth Suit
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Sorcerer Supreme
    If you’ve got a weak mystic class, then absolutely don’t feel bad about prioritizing Sym Surpeme.

Oh wait, now I’m seeing where I went wrong.

I’d go Stealth.