**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this the way AW was intended to go?

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You can't go 10-4 if the season is only 12 wars in length
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    So most likely you were 8-4 in the actual season hence the lower finish. I believe my alliance was 9-3 and we intentionally dropped the last 3 wars to avoid wasting items.

Also highly unlikely you were purely in t4 unless you had some t5 wars depending how your win/loss happened also depends how much you lost by
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Did you run 3 BGs and manage to get all bosses down each BG every war?
    If not you lose a lot of points during the season because of it.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

So most likely you were 8-4 in the actual season hence the lower finish. I believe my alliance was 9-3 and we intentionally dropped the last 3 wars to avoid wasting items.

Also highly unlikely you were purely in t4 unless you had some t5 wars depending how your win/loss happened also depends how much you lost by

If they’re season looked like this:

WWLWWLWWLWWL

it’s entirely possible, in fact it’s probably to be expected, that every war was at Tier 4.

As to original query, war rating is fluid. It changes every war. It’s not out of the realms of possibility that these alliances highlighted lost their last 2 wars thus dropping war rating?