**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Before the showdow leaderboards are updated, here’s the apparent new world record & my personal best

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Wow, so many in disagreement...

some people just mad they cannot do this.
    They should really give it a shot, at least they’ll improve and maybe even do it. There’s always a chance.
    yea I went in with mags and went from not being able to get him down, to a time close to the top for the USA, obviously without the updates.
    Precisely, records are meant to tumble, I’m pretty sure there’s someone better than me out there
    Lets not act as if this is the big test of skills it was put out to be tho. The stats for week 1 says it all. There was a guy doing the run over 1400 times. Thats insane and it be even more insane if he didnt win with that amount. So unless you are of those guys i wish you the best of luck.
    Anyways I’m curious, where did you see those stats?
    If you go to showdown site and press news you can find all the stats there
    I am noob. If you could point out which para.
    I read a few times and it fly over my head.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

They should really give it a shot, at least they’ll improve and maybe even do it. There’s always a chance.
    yea I went in with mags and went from not being able to get him down, to a time close to the top for the USA, obviously without the updates.
    Precisely, records are meant to tumble, I’m pretty sure there’s someone better than me out there
    Lets not act as if this is the big test of skills it was put out to be tho. The stats for week 1 says it all. There was a guy doing the run over 1400 times. Thats insane and it be even more insane if he didnt win with that amount. So unless you are of those guys i wish you the best of luck.
    how does it change from a test of skills? I am pretty sure the reason he did so well was the ramp up in his skill from all those runs. Skill is skill. Sure it is not a test of on the spot skill, but it is still a test of skill.
    I think what @OneManArmy was emphasizing was the element of RNG and the law of large numbers.
    Exactly. There are a bunch of us who have the skill to perfect these fights. But running one fight over 1400 times you are bound to get the perfect rng fight at least once. Not taking anything away from those who solo the fights. Been like 3k each week so far so all of us should be happy with that. But rng like that is a big factor in who wins and it just wasnt what i was hoping for is all
    getting the perfect RNG fight and being able to take advantage of it are 2 differnt things. I had 2 fights where with mags I had my first sp3 within 45 seconds, and the second 50 seconds later, both with maxed out prowesses, both times I messed it up.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

how does it change from a test of skills? I am pretty sure the reason he did so well was the ramp up in his skill from all those runs. Skill is skill. Sure it is not a test of on the spot skill, but it is still a test of skill.
    I think what @OneManArmy was emphasizing was the element of RNG and the law of large numbers.
    Exactly. There are a bunch of us who have the skill to perfect these fights. But running one fight over 1400 times you are bound to get the perfect rng fight at least once. Not taking anything away from those who solo the fights. Been like 3k each week so far so all of us should be happy with that. But rng like that is a big factor in who wins and it just wasnt what i was hoping for is all
    getting the perfect RNG fight and being able to take advantage of it are 2 differnt things. I had 2 fights where with mags I had my first sp3 within 45 seconds, and the second 50 seconds later, both with maxed out prowesses, both times I messed it up.
    It’s a combination of all the multiple factors as mentioned by you and @OneManArmy

@winterthur here’s the screenshot, it’s referring to angerdanger who did it with ghost on week 1; it’s a good thing he can’t qualify again.

Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Lormif said:

Akumaccb said:

Anyways I’m curious, where did you see those stats?
    If you go to showdown site and press news you can find all the stats there
    I am noob. If you could point out which para.
    I read a few times and it fly over my head.
    Snapshot Statistics of this Challenge:

The number of times the Challenge was attempted by all Summoners? 307,953
    The number of Summoners that attempted the Challenge? 48,839
    The number of Summoners that completed the Challenge? 1,993
    The number of times that the Challenge was completed by those 1,993 Summoners? 2,688
    The total amount of damage done? 43,478,304,604
    The total number of hours this Challenge was played? 3,997
    Nah01 said:

Akumaccb said:

New personal best of 279 secs, shaved off around a minute from my previous time of 336 secs. Now the competition is heating up!!

You keep open thread to talk about yourself? Spare us from it. Nothing we want to know about your run.
    Woah, someone needs to take a chill pill
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Akumaccb said:

Nah01 said:

Akumaccb said:

New personal best of 279 secs, shaved off around a minute from my previous time of 336 secs. Now the competition is heating up!!

You keep open thread to talk about yourself? Spare us from it. Nothing we want to know about your run.
    You are. Knowing about narcissistic? Take a pill.

Nah01 said:

Akumaccb said:

You keep opening thread to talk about yourself? Spare us from it. Nothing we want to know about your run.

Cant you let the fella be proud of his accomplishments? Stop beeing so jelly
    It’s alright bro, he’s certainly entitled to his opinion and haters are always gonna hate
    Nah01 said:

Akumaccb said:

Nah01 said:

Akumaccb said:

Like I said, it’s a free world, you’re free to voice your opinion.
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★

Akumaccb said:

Nah01 said:

Akumaccb said:

Hey buddy who hurt you? Im sure if you where decent at the game aswell youd like to share your winnings :lol:

Like everyday? Lol. I don't have that courage to remind others about my success in a qualifying round (and in a mobile game, lol).
    Nah01 said:

Akumaccb said:

Nah01 said:

Akumaccb said:

Hey buddy who hurt you? Im sure if you where decent at the game aswell youd like to share your winnings :lol:
    Like everyday? Lol. I don't have that courage to remind others about my success in a qualifying round (and in a mobile game, lol).

It’s ok, I’m just gonna ignore you lest this thread descends into anarchy
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    my favorite takedown is still the electro one by @YoMoves

I did one with Silver Surfer as well, but he doesn’t show up cos he was at 550 secs too slow
    edited September 2020
    Akumaccb said:

I did one with Silver Surfer as well, but he doesn’t show up cos he was at 550 secs too slow
    last time I checked the electro takedown put him at seventh on the leaderboard

Edit:

Akumaccb said:

Yupp, it’s a straight forward rotation with electro. Just whack and stun, rinse and repeat.
    RU11011 said:

Huge respect to the OP. I've read most of your posts about your attempts for qualification (I think there was also that one where you gave up and came 2nd or 3rd? That would've hurt). I'm rooting for you OP, good luck for the semis!

Thank you brother, this time I told myself to just take it easy and not be too serious as I didn’t wanna suffer any burn out or stress like in week 1
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    good luck, my friend. not sure why some people are complaining.

Akumaccb said:

Edit:
    times have not updated in a few days, about 36 hours ago I did it in 351 seconds.
    @Kabam Miike to confirm that timings will not be delayed any longer
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Akumaccb said:

@winterthur here’s the screenshot, it’s referring to angerdanger who did it with ghost on week 1; it’s a good thing he can’t qualify again.

Ah ... many thanks.
    1400 runs ... taking a pause to understand what that means.
    Akumaccb said:

jesus christ
    Leaderboards are updated, my time with ghost wasn’t captured cos that run was clocked a few hours before the update