**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mutant Dominion Synergy

MachoNachoMachoNacho Posts: 371 ★★★
Was testing out revamped Red Mags and Sinister's synergy with him (Mutant Dominion). Now it states that a passive furry should occur when fighting with a class disadvantage. However, no such passive fury procs.
Tested it out with multiple mutant champs and all have the same result. No passive fury icon.
Is this displaying as intended?
Is this a bug? Is the bonus damage actually present for the entirety of the match?
Constructive feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    with something like this you should always provide a youtube video.
  • Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Noticed the same thing long ago. Found it odd but never posted.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Did anyone try testing it with and without the synergy and pay attention to the damage per hit?
    Would be easy to figure out if its visual or not
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I tested this in 5.1.6

With the synergy I dropped IM in 39 hits.
    Without the synergy I dropped IM in 61 hits.

This was done with the standard 5 hit combo of MLLLL and nothing else. No specials no heavies.

As you can see there is a big difference.

I also noticed that you get the call out of “Mutant Dominion” just don’t get the icon for the buff. My guess is that it’s a visual issue. As you can see from the drastic difference in hits.

• Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I just tested this. Brought in Red Magneto and Mr Sinister. Entered final quest Cav Difficulty. Went up toward Vision which would be class disadvantage for Mr Sinister. Entered the fight and no passive fury at all.