**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to r4?

Hey everyone!
So this is my 5* & 6* roster and it is time for me to choose my third champ to r4! I will only be able to r4 1 champ for a little bit so I wanted to get advice. I have a good deal of cosmic and science iso expiring and Venom and Red Hulk are the only ones of each class I really use. I like them both, but I think I prefer Venom. I know they are both good, but are either good enough take to r4 this early in my roster development?
I just pulled domino yesterday, and have never really used her at any level. I know she is really good and I know she is really good with red hulk. I would have to wait to get 3 more mutant t4cc and a bunch more t1a to be able to take her up before the rest (and sell a bunch of iso). Is she that good or should I wait and make her my next one?
The only other option would be Omega Red, but I don't run suicides and he isn't awakened so I basically just use him for the colossus synergy.
As of now I am leaning towards Venom, but I would love input, and I would definitely appreciate if you would suggest an order of importance of these (like 1) Venom 2) Domino 3) Red Hulk 4) Omega or something like that). Thank you all!

Who to r4? 16 votes

R4 Venom right now
75%
Tarun46CiciliatoEtjamaSarvanga1_BonzodavidIronGladiator22Xguard77Lucasjones98SaltE_Wenis69YeetusTheFoetusaroseinbloom39HavocGamer49 12 votes
R4 Red Hulk right now (awakened)
0%
R4 Omega Red right now (not awakened or suicides)
0%
Wait to R4 Domino
25%
CrasyduckDarkKnight646Celtic1981[Deleted User] 4 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    R4 Venom right now
    Taking a look at your roster, I'd actually go Magik tbh. She was my first R4 and I still use her. Get to a Sp2, backdraft, win the game. Her and Venom are both great options though. You could go either way.
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    R4 Venom right now
    By the time u get domino to r3 u should be pretty close to being able to r4 her
  • Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88
    Etjama said:

Taking a look at your roster, I'd actually go Magik tbh. She was my first R4 and I still use her. Get to a Sp2, backdraft, win the game. Her and Venom are both great options though. You could go either way.

Ya magik is really good! I totally get what you're saying, my thing is that I use doom (also have a maxed 4* that I bring along for some quests) for power control and nullify. I know Magik does it better, but i just brought doom to r5 two days ago and t4cc were my last thing to get so I have 0 and she would need r3 and r4! I really appreciate the insight!

By the time u get domino to r3 u should be pretty close to being able to r4 her

You're right, I have 1 extra t2a left over after this one and hopefully if I like her I'll be able to take her up soon! Thank you
    R4 Venom right now
    Rap027 said:

Etjama said:

Ya magik is really good! I totally get what you're saying, my thing is that I use doom (also have a maxed 4* that I bring along for some quests) for power control and nullify. I know Magik does it better, but i just brought doom to r5 two days ago and t4cc were my last thing to get so I have 0 and she would need r3 and r4! I really appreciate the insight!
    Understood, I'd definitely go Venom then. Wish I could get my hands on a 5* Version.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    R4 Venom right now
    We are venom
    R4 Venom right now

We are venom

We are in agreement. 😉
    R4 Venom right now
    My dialogue sounds much cooler
    Etjama said:

We are venom

We are in agreement. 😉
    Thanks guys! I'm think I'm going to go with Venom!
    Is Domino still super good today? I haven't really used her but I see some people saying she isn't that good anymore and other still love her
    edited September 2020
    R4 Venom right now
    Rap027 said:

Etjama said:

We are venom

We are in agreement. 😉
    Is Domino still super good today? I haven't really used her but I see some people saying she isn't that good anymore and other still love her
    Uh oh, this could get dicey. She's still really good, but not nearly as good as other Mutants imo. She almost has no utility to her name and her damage is more RNG based than the average champ. For your roster and level though, she's still a top option. Though I'd prioritize Venom and Magik first. (Plus getting that spicy Warlock to R2. What is that 6* luck?)
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    R4 Venom right now
    Rap027 said:

Etjama said:

We are venom

We are in agreement. 😉
    With Colossus, I don't think you will need her even for V2 cause your options for it already are great
    R4 Venom right now
    Try her in rol. If you like how she works then rank her up. Either you like domino or you hate domino. There is no neutral take on her.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    You have ranked up taskmaster but not domino
    Etjama said:

Rap027 said:

Etjama said:

We are venom

We are in agreement. 😉
    Uh oh, this could get dicey. She's still really good, but not nearly as good as other Mutants imo. She almost has no utility to her name and her damage is more RNG based than the average champ. For your roster and level though, she's still a top option. Though I'd prioritize Venom and Magik first. (Plus getting that spicy Warlock to R2. What is that 6* luck?)
    Ya I'm definitely hoping to get Warlock up soon but I just used my only t5b on doom! Warlock is definitely a priority though, he's a beast!
    As far as domino I will try her out in rol and see what i think, I am opening mutant/skill dual class crystals to try to dupe omega or colossus which is how I got her, but I might just stick with those two mutants for now