**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Book 2 Act 1 aka Act 7 is really fun

I was fortunate enough to be invited to the beta test even though I haven’t done the Abyss or 100% Act. I was wondering if anyone else loved Act 7 and thought it was has fun as I did?

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    some of the nodes and paths were a lot of fun for sure but it still needs work. a few combinations just don't make sense ... and some of the attack values and health pools were a slight miss.

overall i thought it was a noticeable improvement though.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    It's amazing, I absolutely love it! My only issue is the Aspect of War and Stun Vulnerability Thing in 7.1.3 (or maybe it's 7.1.4) because Thing is counter-intuitive to a Stun Vulnerability node.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

It's amazing, I absolutely love it! My only issue is the Aspect of War and Stun Vulnerability Thing in 7.1.3 (or maybe it's 7.1.4) because Thing is counter-intuitive to a Stun Vulnerability node.

You can parry him first to trigger his protection, then let it go on cooldown, then hit him when he’s stunned. Not sure whether it’ll trigger his sig’s protection though but it’s doable.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    From the beta stuff I agree. I wish I could play it but I only just got Cav last week so there's at least a year before I attempt Act 6 completion.