**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A different approach

Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
In the past I've posted polls to get opinions on rankups, studied tier lists, planned around future content - and totally stressed myself out to find the "perfect choice" that fills a niche gap in my roster.

This morning I tried a brand new approach - ranking up a champ that I just love playing. That's it. It took about 60 seconds to decide who it would be.

Yeah, he's a solid, but not the best. I passed over some champs that would seriously bring a tear to your eye.

Damn it feels good!

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Tier lists are stupid anyway. Nice rank up!
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I’ve always quite liked him. He’s fun to play and I like the fact that he can negate evade champs and also cover robots with armour shattered.

Congrats and enjoy!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Wish I had your balls, but I love completing content in the fastest and cheapest way possible. 😂
  • I love using aarkus. Good choice man
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Congrats! Wish I had your balls, but I love completing content in the fastest and cheapest way possible. 😂

yeah exactly. I like some champs that aren't the best, but I like completing stuff and getting rewards even more. nice rankup! he's pretty good
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

Etjama said:

yeah exactly. I like some champs that aren't the best, but I like completing stuff and getting rewards even more. nice rankup! he's pretty good
    This is why I want underrated champs and ones I enjoy using like Ronin, Elsa, Aarkus, etc. as 6*s instead of 5*s. As 6*s, I can just level them up to make them usable instead of having to use rank-up materials.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Thats what it all about brother! Why rank up who everyone else says is the best or go by a tier list..
    I get some champs make content easier but its your time and sweat being put into the game.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

This is why I want underrated champs and ones I enjoy using like Ronin, Elsa, Aarkus, etc. as 6*s instead of 5*s. As 6*s, I can just level them up to make them usable instead of having to use rank-up materials.
    I love Elsa. She does so much damage. Would love a 6* but I’d definitely rank her up.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    If it wasn't for my CMM, I would have taken Arkus to R2
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

yeah I might take up my 5* elsa. still have no idea how to play her but she seems fun
  • Cheers @Xguard77 !!! Enjoy the game. Rank whomever you want and have fun using! A few of my R5/65s aren't exactly ideal God Tier champs, but I certainly enjoy smashing skulls with them.