**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5 exploration or act 6.1 completion?

Should I
Should I explore act 5 first or get cavalier first?
Is my roster even strong enough for me to either explore act 5 or complete 6.1

Act 5 exploration or act 6.1 completion? 33 votes

Act 5 Exploration
27%
Kill_GreyOGAvengerdot_dittoVbnmeLucasjones98GiuliameijMrGreekDRAGON_ZEESnuggzy 9 votes
Act 6.1 Completion
72%
Moot4LifeMoosetiptronicThe_Blue_JaguarCiciliatoEtjamamonomuggSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeYa_Boi_28DretlleFeroX_the_fat_heringChikelSuperiorSymbioteJragonMaster170SamsilverflashGr8TonyStarkCrcrcrcRayaan_2000[Deleted User]hefy2000 24 votes

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Act 6.1 Completion
    if you beat act 5 recently i would say to explore that but if its been a while since you did act 5 then go for cavalier
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Act 6.1 Completion
    Colossus can take down Crossbones, Medusa and Doom can deal with Ultron, and Medusa can deal with Sentinel. That's all the problem fights taken care of. It's best to Cav quick imo since the benefits last forever.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Act 6.1 Completion
    Getting cavalier gives huge rewards.
    Go for it first.
    If you think you don't have good enough roster, explore act5
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Act 6.1 Completion
    you have a lot of good options for the bosses. colossus and doom will handle most of it, and Medusa will handle the robots
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Act 5 Exploration
    Etjama said:

and Medusa can deal with Sentinel..

honest question ... sentinel has biohazard .. and she's not immune to bleed ... pretty sure she's going to get melted by that, won't she??

I voted Act 5 exploration .. as I didn't see a solid solution for that sentinel .. which why I'm curious on this ;)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Act 6.1 Completion
    dot_ditto said:

Etjama said:

and Medusa can deal with Sentinel..

honest question ... sentinel has biohazard .. and she's not immune to bleed ... pretty sure she's going to get melted by that, won't she??

Well I was thinking 6.1.6 Sentinel. He's probably gonna have to use Colossus for 6.1.2 Sentinel.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Act 5 Exploration
    Start with 6.1 and see how difficult you feel it is.
    If you need to use many items to do 6.1.1 or 6.1.2 exploration of act 5 might be the better choice.