**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suggestion, 4* rankup gems for the 4* cavalier challenge

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
suggestion, the 4* challenge would be fun if we actually ranked 4* anymore, it’s a fun challenge but I have to rank up tons of 4* to actually bring legit counters, we need some
4* rankup gems (and gold) in the specific 4* challenge rewards, like if we complete the first level with. 4* we are clearly at a level that 4* rankups aren’t going to break our game in anyway, so give us the resources to rank up some 4* champs for the next levels, I’m tapped out of t4b for the first time ever lol.

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I agree.
  • Options
    Yeah I did first three levels but I don’t have the resources to rankup venom for 2.2 now after ranking up fury and Luke cage for the last two levels, it’s actually lame, I’ve done the first three levels virtually item free, the unstoppable medium on that level is buggy sometimes it stays on for ages after the heavy and often it doesn’t even proc, tried doing it with gamora but magneto is tough with a metal champ, and not being able to reliably parry heavy to refresh furies makes it harder For her and Hyperion
  • Options
    8 t4bs for a 5/50 rankup is just so out of touch with today’s meta and t4b reward balance, this is an end game challenge, we just don’t rank up 4*s anymore, once I rank up venom I still need to rankup omega red for the mutant level, so that’s 16t4bs I now need in 2 weeks, oh and warlock for the tech, that’s 24... fail kabam
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Not a bad idea tbh, maybe throw in some generic 4* sig stones as well.