**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MORE BENEFICIAL BUFFS FOR SOME QUESTS

I kinda liked the 7 week or whatever boss rush, although 25 fights and 31 fights is a little bit extreme for the last week, but to help offset some of that, I'd love to see the addition of more buffs that benefit the summoner like maybe every 4th or 5th fight, add 1 like where u degen health but replenish health with damage done to ur opponent, something like that once or twice in a 25 or more fight quest. I get that 1 way or another it's a way for you guys at kabam to try to ensure we use potions & revives to help boost the economy of the game by forcing summoners to spend units & cash on potions/revives and I understand that but atleast try to balance it somewhat, just my 2 cents.

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I mean if you're referring to the Omega Boss Rush, I think it was supposed to be that hard. I do agree with you in the way that it would be fun if there was quest where all difficulties face the same level champs, but easier difficulties have like regen or 200% attack or something. That way people who are only like proven can have the chance to take down 30K champs.