**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please consider selling rank down tickets in the future.

It seems to be that the "powers that be" do not like rank down tickets and I can kinda understand there argument against rank down tickets but in today's marvel contest of champions game I really think that the decision makers need to reevaluate there opinion about them. Now to be clear I'm not asking for free rank down tickets, just an opportunity for summoners to possibly purchase them a few times a year, u could limit it to 1 or 2 per summoner and of course don't think they should cost an outrageous amount of units but in today's game where I can take months to save up the items needed to rank up a r5 5* or r2 or r3 6* I think it's crazy to think that we can never have the opportunity to rank down champs who maybe aren't as useful or when something in the game has changed a champ may not be valued the same. So just want to make a plea to the decision makers to consider this addition to today's mcoc, think it would go a long way to show summoners you are listening and understanding whats going on.

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Resources are so easy to get these days RDT aren’t worthwhile anymore tbh - plus, that wouldn’t make Kabam any money so why would they do that.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    True, R5 Mats are easier to collect than ever nowadays. The insane Day 1 players (cashing sometimes) might even own every 5* as max already. LOL
  • RANKUP materials come far faster now than probably when you originally ranked up someone that you needed at the time (but may no longer need, having already used them to achieve what you wanted at the time).

Guess same could be asked of UN-Awaken tickets too. People would probably love to recapture someone who was awakened a while ago, in favor of someone newer now. But same thing applies, AG's come a lot faster now than they used to.

So just proceed with Awakening and Ranking up newer champs with the resources you earn nowadays.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,976 ★★★★★
    Please consider not posting about rank down ticket's.
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Why not ask for them to sell more rank up gems and materials, it accomplishes the same thing.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Hm.

No.