**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold in treasure island

Can we take gold in treasure island and exit without beat the boss? So we will have both gold and key back? It is allowed or it is a bug? Please answer kabam!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options

Can we take gold in treasure island and exit without beat the boss? So we will have both gold and key back? It is allowed or it is a bug? Please answer kabam!!!!!!!!!

But why do you NOT want to beat the boss? I mean you fought 3 champs why not go for the last one. And also there are more than 28 keys possible to achieve so why be greedy even if it IS possible
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Because i will have the key back that i can use on another path..... And i will have gold too
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    I am asking for that.... I hacen t done it yet..... If kabam answers would be great.....
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    So you want Kabam to tell you that it’s ok to exploit a system???

Wow. Just wow.
  • Options

Since it seems like you are asking this in every other Island post, seems you are very worried about it.
    So maybe just don’t exploit it then.

And agree with Previous person, Kabam is not gonna come out and tell you it is OK to exploit an unintended design flaw.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    You don’t get the key back. It’s gone as soon as you open the gate. So besides “possible cheater” you can add “dolt” to your resume as well.
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

You don’t get the key back. It’s gone as soon as you open the gate. So besides “possible cheater” you can add “dolt” to your resume as well.

Actually the key is only gone after you defeat the final boss and pick up your rewards and you can't get the rewards without beating the boss
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    But yeah, you can't rerun paths because the rewards won't be there