**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Platinumpool Bundle ( In crystal vault )

Plz consider putting the pack in a place where all summoners can reach to. some of us aren't currently on the sigil .
+ that price looks off 9000 5* for a part is too much .. the only way i'm taking it is bcz i already have taken the previous bundles .. 5000 5* is the highest it should cost

Comments

• Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    well, they planned it from the beginning. if you are not lucky you won't get him for free. same as Goldpool. but they did a good job giving us the chance of getting him. many got him easily.
    and 9000 for potential 5 star is fair IMO. you will be getting a good amount of units from this bundle. better value than 5* Groot for those shards.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited September 2020

Depends wherr u are in the game. 9k 5* shards for me mean nothing so i found it to be very good offer. But i can understand how it will like a bad offer to lower players. And the thing is he will come back at times for sure and there will be other chances. But if 9k 5* shards is a lot to you focus on trying to get 5* that will help you grow. I do understand the temptation for trophy champs tho

i have 20 R5 5*s and 6 R2 and +1.6mil rating

it is still too much i think if i had a glimpse on the bundles before i would not buy any ... they kept teasing us with PTP for months at least they could remove the lock for the bundle