**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How long will it take

LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
To finally dupe my 5* huh??? How long bc i had 10 unduped 5* thinking hey i got 10 and might get lucky and finally dupe one of the 10 but nope instead i got CM and Antman making it 12 unduped 5* and quite frankly i am getting pissed off at this ****.

I know there are others who have unduped possibly none duped either so how long must we opened basic 10k 5* to finally get a decent roster that will help beat harder content???

I cant even do 5.3 bc i dont have you guess it duped 5* to take to r4 to help me play 5.3 and dont give me this **** 4* can get the job done bc we know very well they cant.

With more 5* being added each god damn month doesnt freaking help at all!!!

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I duped a 5* in my first 5 crystals. I pulled Ronan back to back
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You don't need duped 5* at rank 4. I have an unduped 5* magik at rank 4 and she is my second favorite attacker behind my 5* drax. I'm about to take up an unduped ultron to rank 4 for utility and a path in LOL.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    That's interesting, i'd always rather get a new champ then dupe one. So much better for arena! And people are clearing 5.3 with 4 stars so it's not that it can't be done, it's that you can't do it. Big difference.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    It will only get worse as more are added to.the crystals.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I did 5.3 with teams of only 1 5* 4/55 that I only used for the mystic chapter, 2 5/50 4 stars and 3 4/40 4 stars corresponding to the class because I too do not have the roster of duped 5 stars to have 4/55 options. It is not impossible to do with 4*s my 4/40s can finish most fights in 60-80 hits you just have to play well. All content released so far is completely manageable with 4*s except 100% LOL it all depends on how much time you are willing to take to practice and grow your skills.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    They need to offer some 5* awakening gem packages.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I duped my 5* Magneto with my second 5* pull. It really is up to chance. I haven't duped a 4* in months, outside of arena.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    @LegendsForged It's difficult to not let it bother us at some point or another and I've been there and understand your frustration. I have 6 5* all unduped as well, and if I include my alternate acct., it would make it 10.

IMO, the only "time limit" for story quests are the ones we place on ourselves for any number of reasons. For me, most dissapointment/frustration from not getting a champ, dupe, catalyst etc.... In order to progress usually stems from my reasonings of that "time limit". Whether it be someone I know completed such and such, I've been stuck at one chpt for too long, getting bored being only able to use the same lineup(we all have our top goto team dont we?), the list can go on and on.

Just gotta let it go and take it when it comes is really all I can say. Dont let it affect your enjoyment of the game, but if those very things are your enjoyment of the game, maybe consider taking a break. GL to you!

BTW, if anyone watched the fight tonight, am I wrong to believe GGG got robbed? Lol
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    I'll take RNG for 800 Alex.. You're not special, you had bad luck. Big deal
  • Ive had three 5* crystals, got Spidey in all three
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    16 5 stars, zero dupes so far here.
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    I duped Magneto on my 4th 5* pull back when it took FOREVER to collect 10k shards. I'm a pretty calm guy but that almost made me snap my phone in half!! His sig ability is near worthless!!

Oh and don't rank an unduped 5* to rank 4 unless you are overflowing with catalyst. It is extremely unsatisfying lol