**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Farewell to an MCOC staple

Duel credits. These things were invaluable in letting me practice fighting tricky war defenders and dexing the Champion's sp1. Hopefully Kabam adds more ways to obtain them in the future. But for now, au revoir.

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Yeah RIP duel tokens.. I've still got 5..might keep one for nostalgia purposes or something
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Yeah RIP duel tokens.. I've still got 5..might keep one for nostalgia purposes or something

I've got like 20...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

wait what

what happened to duel credits

Can't get them from solo events anymore...
    oh
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I've got like 20...
    I don't do solo events frequently. Also I let a bunch of those expire because I didn't know what they were meant for 🤦‍♂️
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    The were useless in the beginning then became very useful, and now gone! Kabam always takes something away when they give us something...same as it ever was!
    But now I will get 6* class arena boosts I can't use! Already collecting them! With only 2 out of the 6 classes I will be selling many of those I am sure!
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Djin said:

Remove the duel limit.

This.