**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Angela Sp damage is like a 2*

LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
Hi kabam

Can you to do something on Angela's SP1/SP2 damages ? Her damage is soooooooooooo riducilous or inexistant...
She have the worst sp damage in the game...

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,871 ★★★★★
  • Options
    ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    Ebony "the noodle" Maw....exists
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Seriously.. she sp are totally uselless... Totally inexistant... It's sad from Asgard's queen
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lovek said:

Seriously.. she sp are totally uselless... Totally inexistant... It's sad from Asgard's queen

She's better than a good 65% of characters in the game. Quit complaining about her special damage. She doesn't need it.
  • Options
    Lol... She need a boost on her sp. It's the true
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,332 ★★★★★
    You clearly don't know how to use her effectively. Her power isn't from specials, and you only need sp1 for the fury. Get her to 3 furies and she hits hard as hell. She's great on buffed up nodes, she's my sentinel destroyer. I used my 4* for the Cav challenge in a couple chapters. She's not great in all content, but when you use her as intended, she's pretty darn good as a hard hitter
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lovek said:

Lol... She need a boost on her sp. It's the true

It's not "the true" because she still outdamages most champs in the game. She hits like a truck on basics. There are so many champs in the game that hit like a 2* on specials and basics. Complain about them.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    How dare you talk about my Angela that way! The MVP of my cavalier run (did a lot of the path fights with her), took out 6.2.3 kingpin for me, slays Incursions like a goddess, took me to where I am currently in the game, hits like a titan of a champ, and one of the best Havok counters! 😤
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,545 ★★★★★
    How did this many comments accumulate with no-one mentioning her SP3? That one hits hard enough!

I have to agree, though, it would be nice if her Special Damage wasn't so low. The fact her Special Attacks generally do less damage than her basic attacks is.... well, a bit odd...
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,871 ★★★★★

Faseeh said:

Iron patriot... exists.

I agree