**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Changing alliance name

Over the last couple days I've been going through the process of getting our alliance name changed. Never would i have thought this would have ended up being such a difficult task..
It started off by being told the name was taken that we wanted, i did a quick search to find out that in fact the name requested was not taken.
After this i was then told the name did not meet the criteria even though it seemed to fall under all of the correct criteria.
Anyway by the time we finally had a name that was accepted they immediately changed it but told me the tag was taken so for me to send throigh some possible tags to use. So i sent through a list of possible tags to then be told because our name was changed we cannot change it again for 90 days.. why is this simple task being made so difficult. If anyone can actually get this seen so i can get someone to handle this correctly it would be appreciated because all that seems to be happening atm is i wait for 10+ hours just to have a response which is yet again disappointing.

Comments